Beware of US Mobile Pros Tony Santos David Mita Centro Wireless, LLC
THEY MISREPRESENT CONDITION OF WIRELESS DEVICES
THEY DO NOT TEST THEIR PHONES
THEY SEND YOU FAILED, REPAIR STOCK DEVICES
THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY & REFUSE TO REFUND IT
US Mobile Pros, LLC
174 Main Avenue - Wallington NJ, 07057
BELOW ARE THE FACTS AND THEIR MISLEADING PRACTICES:
- On May 14th, 2020 - Tony Santos from US Mobile Pros LLC sold us the below cell phones:
Invoice 6175 from 5/14/20
Full Tested - Unlocked
130 pcs: Apple iPhones 6S Plus 16GB
A+/A- GRADE = 92 pcs - B GRADE = 38 pcs
- On May 15th, 2020 - We received the shipment for invoice 6175 via Fedex tracking # 7704 6625 5697
As soon we tested the phones, we had functional problems: bad LCDs, no power, locked phones, frozen, bad cameras, bad home buttons, also the cosmetic condition was worse than represented in photos and email.
This is an obvious sign the phones were not even tested or were sent as-is intentionally.
- On May 15th, 2020 - I emailed Tony Santos the warehouse report with IMEIs and photos of the failed devices, I asked him for replacements or refund, see below:
These phones either were not tested or they were shipped with obvious failures
This is not a good way to start doing business - Let me know if you can send replacements or refund $1,476.00
There are 12 failed phones (about 10% bad) x $123.00 = $1,476.00
Tony responded that he will take care of it, but never did, only avoided me and put excuses not to do so.
- On Monday 18th, 2020 - Tony Santos sent me the below email changing the functional condition of the phones, saying the phones were only PTG, not fully tested.
After receiving the response below, I could not trust this person: Tony Santos or US Mobile Pros LLC any longer. They needed to send the refund in or replacements advance. I did not know if after returning the failed phones they will say they did not receive them, or they were not theirs, or they did not have any issues and keep them. Potentially losing more devices and money.
May 18, 2020, 8:01 AM
These phones are PTG key function test only diego.
Full tested with phone check software is additontal $10 per phone.
maybe we did not get that part worked out so I will take back the ones that
Failed for you to get things moving along. Don't worry
Before u jump to conclussions and start saying not the way to start. Understand your stock
Ptg key function means phone turns on and touch works. Nothing else is covered. Hence the pricing
Again this is something we both overlooked so please fill out the rma to get the phones back. Locked is a simple fix
Just need the imei. The others that have minor issues I take back this time no problem. We can understand better in
- On May 18th, 2020 - I asked Tony Santos again for a refund since he did not have the replacements requested. My bank information was provided.
- On May 19th, 2020 - I emailed Tony Santos from US Mobile Pros the RMA form he sent with the IMEIs and issues for the failed phones and requested and RMA number, which never received.
This was our first deal and we received faulty phones sent intentionally, I requested a refund one more time.
Again, I did not trust if they were going to replace the phones or issue a refund after returning their failed devices.
Tony Santos, did not reply emails, did not answer my phone calls and ignore the issue.
- On May 20th, 2020 - I emailed David Mita the president at US Mobile Pros, the RMA report with IMEIs of the failed phones and photos, requesting a partial credit to keep the phones and repair them.
- On May 22nd, 2020 - David Mita requested the details for the failed devices which we have sent before to Tony Santos and to him. See his email below:
May 22, 2020, 11:12 AM
I will send this to my technician and get feedback. Expect to hear from me no later then Tuesday, as we are closed for memorial day weekend.
- On May 28th, 2020 - David Mita responded he wanted all the 12 devices back (which I did not trust returning and who knows when they will issue a refund if any)
This individual only offered a $100.00 credit for the 12 failed devices that cost me $123.00 each ($1,476.00)
- On June 15th, 2020 - I emailed David Mita the details report for the cost of parts and labor to repair the 12 failed devices and requested a refund for $533.11 to the provided bank account or ship us 4 pcs of Apple iPhones 6S Plus 16GB at to take care of this matter
Tony Santos and David Mita from US Mobile Pros, LLC had several weeks and the opportunity to correct this situation by sending a refund or replacements and they failed to do so. Our company Centro Wireless and probably other companies have suffered losses in terms of money, time, work, company resources and trust due to the misrepresentation and misleading practices of these individuals.
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 954 224-7442 Member. ID: 9618 Msg ID: 1826758 Date: 6/28/2020